Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Vivid Coin has a market capitalization of $332,189.00 and approximately $231.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Vivid Coin has traded up 39% against the U.S. dollar. One Vivid Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0848 or 0.00002482 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.37 or 0.02879198 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00135000 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00174524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $335.35 or 0.09815662 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Vivid Coin Profile
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 4,195,206 coins and its circulating supply is 3,917,220 coins. Vivid Coin’s official message board is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vivid Coin’s official website is vividcoin.app.
Vivid Coin Coin Trading
Vivid Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vivid Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vivid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.