Esports Token (CURRENCY:EST) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Esports Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Esports Token has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. Esports Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $885.00 worth of Esports Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029702 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.24 or 0.02855418 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173505 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $332.15 or 0.09753216 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011279 BTC.
Esports Token Token Profile
Esports Token uses the hashing algorithm. Esports Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Esports Token’s official website is esportschain.org. Esports Token’s official Twitter account is @esports_chain.
Buying and Selling Esports Token
Esports Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Esports Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Esports Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Esports Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Esports Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Esports Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.