Zonecoin (CURRENCY:ZNE) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. Zonecoin has a total market cap of $25,297.00 and $0.00 worth of Zonecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zonecoin has traded flat against the dollar. One Zonecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008303 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020161 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00270270 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001331 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
ZNE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 5th, 2016. Zonecoin’s total supply is 2,581,970 coins. Zonecoin’s official Twitter account is @ZonecoinTech. The official website for Zonecoin is www.zonecoin.tech.
Buying and Selling Zonecoin
Zonecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zonecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zonecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zonecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zonecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zonecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.