Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 21st. Over the last seven days, Vault Coin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Vault Coin has a market cap of $1,895.00 and $0.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vault Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013092 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000355 BTC.
Vault Coin Profile
Vault Coin (CRYPTO:VLTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vault Coin is vltcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Vault Coin
Vault Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vault Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vault Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vault Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.