Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Libra Credit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Bibox and Huobi. During the last week, Libra Credit has traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar. Libra Credit has a market cap of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00152039 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00255811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $650.14 or 0.10287224 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011899 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Libra Credit Profile
Libra Credit launched on April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Libra Credit Token Trading
Libra Credit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, UEX, OKEx, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Bilaxy, IDEX, DDEX and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Libra Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.