ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. ClearPoll has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $4,011.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ClearPoll has traded 16.4% lower against the US dollar. One ClearPoll token can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00003151 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia, Kucoin and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00152826 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00254291 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.70 or 0.10463181 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011766 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
ClearPoll’s launch date was October 11th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. ClearPoll’s official website is polltokens.io. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearPoll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ClearPoll and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.