Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 21st. Over the last seven days, Aricoin has traded 23.6% higher against the dollar. Aricoin has a total market capitalization of $131,899.00 and $14.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00025556 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 51% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Aricoin (ARI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency. The official website for Aricoin is aricoin.org.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aricoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.