TrustPlus (CURRENCY:TRUST) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 21st. One TrustPlus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000151 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustPlus has a market capitalization of $330,394.00 and $11,409.00 worth of TrustPlus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TrustPlus has traded 40.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013469 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 33.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SecretCoin (SCRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC.
TrustPlus Coin Profile
TRUST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 21st, 2014. TrustPlus’ total supply is 34,822,910 coins. TrustPlus’ official Twitter account is @TrustPlus and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrustPlus’ official website is trustplus.com.
Buying and Selling TrustPlus
TrustPlus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustPlus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrustPlus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrustPlus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TrustPlus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrustPlus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.