Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 21st. Gambit has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and $866.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gambit has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar. One Gambit token can currently be bought for $2.69 or 0.00043101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008304 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020162 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00270270 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
GAM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 2,599,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,154,053 tokens. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com.
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gambit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.