Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000111 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $133,025.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025556 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
About Emerald Crypto
EMD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emerald Crypto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emerald Crypto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.