Zippie (CURRENCY:ZIPT) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Zippie has a market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $184.00 worth of Zippie was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zippie token can currently be purchased for $0.0049 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinBene, IDEX and Bancor Network. In the last week, Zippie has traded up 11.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007521 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00158452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00272977 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $637.70 or 0.09708532 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009748 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zippie was first traded on March 29th, 2018. Zippie’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 215,085,801 tokens. The Reddit community for Zippie is /r/Zippie and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zippie’s official Twitter account is @zippiehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zippie’s official website is zippie.org.
Buying and Selling Zippie
Zippie can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Bancor Network, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zippie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zippie should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zippie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zippie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zippie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.