VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 13th. One VoteCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. VoteCoin has a market cap of $130,815.00 and approximately $206.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $127.34 or 0.01939259 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00428222 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00245555 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00038258 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017589 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00053537 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
VoteCoin Coin Profile
VoteCoin (VOT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 39,061,625 coins. VoteCoin’s official website is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VoteCoin
VoteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VoteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VoteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VoteCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.