Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00007574 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Ubiq has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $21.23 million and $45,749.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009254 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.