TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 13th. One TenX token can now be bought for about $0.67 or 0.00010217 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, BitBay, Cobinhood and Neraex. During the last seven days, TenX has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. TenX has a total market capitalization of $73.36 million and $895,603.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007456 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003690 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015205 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00158739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00272990 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $632.74 or 0.09635805 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TenX’s genesis date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,347,861 tokens. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Gate.io, Livecoin, IDEX, BigONE, COSS, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, OKEx, Bit-Z, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitBay, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, Huobi, Cryptopia, Liqui, Upbit, Coinrail, Bittrex, Neraex, LATOKEN and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TenX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.