Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. During the last week, Storj has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Storj token can currently be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00003984 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, OKEx, Binance and Huobi. Storj has a total market cap of $35.57 million and $545,423.00 worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007408 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00158191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00272804 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $635.32 or 0.09661965 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009823 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Storj was first traded on July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storj is storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Upbit, Liqui, OKEx, Huobi, Bittrex, CoinTiger, Tidex, Ethfinex, Binance, ABCC, IDAX, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Poloniex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Storj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.