Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Starbase has a market cap of $972,385.00 and approximately $1,680.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Starbase token can currently be purchased for $0.0052 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Starbase has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007521 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00158452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00272977 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $637.70 or 0.09708532 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009748 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Starbase launched on February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Starbase is starbase.co.
Starbase Token Trading
Starbase can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Starbase should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Starbase using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starbase and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.