Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 13th. Skycoin has a market cap of $38.86 million and approximately $542,448.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $3.89 or 0.00059221 BTC on exchanges including ChaoEX, C2CX, Iquant and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007355 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015215 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00157347 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00273278 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $628.04 or 0.09571067 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009775 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s genesis date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, C2CX, ChaoEX, Iquant and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.