Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. During the last week, Sequence has traded 8% lower against the dollar. Sequence has a market cap of $2.55 million and $1,141.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sequence coin can currently be bought for about $0.0555 or 0.00000845 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00057328 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24,501.96 or 3.72978082 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006620 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00099632 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Sequence (SEQ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,006,427 coins. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain. The official website for Sequence is duality.solutions.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sequence should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sequence and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.