RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. RevolverCoin has a market cap of $74,493.00 and $23.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolverCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, RevolverCoin has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
RevolverCoin Coin Profile
RevolverCoin (CRYPTO:XRE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,191,806 coins. The official website for RevolverCoin is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RevolverCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.