Renos (CURRENCY:RNS) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Renos coin can now be bought for about $0.0075 or 0.00000114 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Renos has traded 70% higher against the U.S. dollar. Renos has a total market capitalization of $249,002.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Renos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 31% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Renos (CRYPTO:RNS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Renos’ total supply is 33,356,077 coins. The official website for Renos is renoscoin.com. Renos’ official Twitter account is @RenosCoin.
Renos Coin Trading
Renos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Renos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Renos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Renos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Renos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.