Prototanium (CURRENCY:PR) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Prototanium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00009004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Prototanium has a market capitalization of $116,556.00 and $125.00 worth of Prototanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Prototanium has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00089736 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000403 BTC.
Buying and Selling Prototanium
Prototanium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prototanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prototanium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prototanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Prototanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prototanium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.