PayDay Coin (CURRENCY:PDX) traded 30.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One PayDay Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.71 or 0.00025958 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last week, PayDay Coin has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. PayDay Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $25,286.00 worth of PayDay Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00033754 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded up 101.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- MIRQ (MRQ) traded up 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
PayDay Coin Coin Profile
PayDay Coin Coin Trading
PayDay Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayDay Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayDay Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayDay Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PayDay Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayDay Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.