ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 13th. ParallelCoin has a market cap of $63,447.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParallelCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003072 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, ParallelCoin has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.67 or 0.00878834 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00025434 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010794 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00001089 BTC.
ParallelCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParallelCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.