Nexo (CURRENCY:NEXO) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. One Nexo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001594 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bitbns, Fatbtc and Bancor Network. In the last seven days, Nexo has traded up 68.4% against the US dollar. Nexo has a total market capitalization of $58.57 million and $2.60 million worth of Nexo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007796 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00159716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00277218 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $641.38 or 0.09774106 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009839 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nexo Token Profile
Nexo launched on April 29th, 2018. Nexo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,000,010 tokens. The official website for Nexo is nexo.io. The Reddit community for Nexo is /r/nexo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nexo’s official Twitter account is @NexoFinance and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nexo’s official message board is medium.com/nexo.
Buying and Selling Nexo
Nexo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, DDEX, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Allbit, Bitbns, Fatbtc, Bancor Network and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nexo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nexo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nexo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nexo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.