A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for National Grid (LON: NG):
- 9/11/2018 – National Grid was upgraded by analysts at Societe Generale to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 940 ($12.24) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 921 ($12.00).
- 9/10/2018 – National Grid had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley.
- 9/10/2018 – National Grid was given a new GBX 920 ($11.98) price target on by analysts at BNP Paribas. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2018 – National Grid had its price target lowered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 950 ($12.37) to GBX 940 ($12.24). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2018 – National Grid was given a new GBX 847 ($11.03) price target on by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/29/2018 – National Grid had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a GBX 961 ($12.52) price target on the stock.
- 7/31/2018 – National Grid was given a new GBX 865 ($11.27) price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2018 – National Grid had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
Shares of National Grid stock opened at GBX 795 ($10.36) on Friday. National Grid plc has a 1-year low of GBX 733 ($9.55) and a 1-year high of GBX 1,097 ($14.29).
In other news, insider John Pettigrew sold 83,623 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 841 ($10.95), for a total transaction of £703,269.43 ($916,073.24).
National Grid plc transmits and distributes electricity and natural gas. It operates through UK Electricity Transmission, UK Gas Transmission, US Regulated, and National Grid Ventures and Other Activities segments. The UK Electricity Transmission segment owns and operates electricity transmission networks, which comprise approximately 7,200 kilometers of overhead lines; 1,560 kilometers of underground cables; and 346 substations in England and Wales, as well as Scottish electricity transmission systems.
See Also: Price to Earnings Ratio (PE) Basics
Receive News & Ratings for National Grid plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Grid plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.