MergeCoin (CURRENCY:MGC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. MergeCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MergeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MergeCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, MergeCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007521 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015211 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00158452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00272977 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $637.70 or 0.09708532 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009748 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MergeCoin Coin Profile
MergeCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for MergeCoin is /r/mergecoin. MergeCoin’s official Twitter account is @MergeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MergeCoin’s official website is www.mergecoin.com.
Buying and Selling MergeCoin
MergeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MergeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MergeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MergeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MergeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MergeCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.