Firecoin (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. Firecoin has a total market cap of $131,851.00 and $0.00 worth of Firecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Firecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.34 or 0.00019900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Firecoin has traded 29.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $184.87 or 0.02816844 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.99 or 0.00624495 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00031014 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016170 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00023053 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016833 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009133 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008251 BTC.
FIRE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 28th, 2014. Firecoin’s total supply is 98,412 coins. Firecoin’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Firecoin is /r/Fire_Coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Firecoin
Firecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Firecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Firecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Firecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Firecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.