Defense (CURRENCY:DFS) traded up 43% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One Defense coin can currently be purchased for $0.0210 or 0.00000320 BTC on popular exchanges. Defense has a total market cap of $0.00 and $82.00 worth of Defense was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Defense has traded up 66.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00019809 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.13 or 0.00275857 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Defense (DFS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 22nd, 2017. Defense’s total supply is 805,663 coins. The official website for Defense is defensebox.io. Defense’s official Twitter account is @DEFENSEPROJECT_.
Defense Coin Trading
Defense can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defense directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Defense should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Defense using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Defense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Defense and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.