Cypher (CURRENCY:CYP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. One Cypher coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0482 or 0.00000487 BTC on popular exchanges. Cypher has a market cap of $307,014.00 and $0.00 worth of Cypher was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Cypher has traded 24.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6,584.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.87 or 0.03425349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $510.91 or 0.07782392 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.40 or 0.00874307 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.95 or 0.01735677 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00165964 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.58 or 0.01928203 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00429482 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Cypher Coin Profile
Cypher (CYP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. Cypher’s total supply is 6,365,285 coins. Cypher’s official Twitter account is @CypherCoin2015.
Cypher Coin Trading
Cypher can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cypher directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cypher should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cypher using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cypher and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.