ConnectJob (CURRENCY:CJT) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. One ConnectJob token can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, ConnectJob has traded 58.6% lower against the US dollar. ConnectJob has a market cap of $98,468.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of ConnectJob was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00052879 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00029325 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001710 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015904 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008845 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000211 BTC.
ConnectJob Token Profile
ConnectJob (CJT) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 14th, 2018. ConnectJob’s total supply is 166,298,157 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,839,768 tokens. ConnectJob’s official Twitter account is @connectjobfd and its Facebook page is accessible here. ConnectJob’s official website is www.connectjob.io. ConnectJob’s official message board is medium.com/@connectjob_.
ConnectJob Token Trading
ConnectJob can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ConnectJob directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ConnectJob should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ConnectJob using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ConnectJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ConnectJob and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.