Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. One Civic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001926 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, IDEX and Liqui. In the last seven days, Civic has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $43.31 million and $2.22 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007796 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00159716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00277218 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $641.38 or 0.09774106 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009839 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Civic was first traded on June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Civic is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Liqui, Gate.io, Upbit, GOPAX, Bittrex, Binance, Radar Relay, Huobi, Vebitcoin, IDEX, ABCC, OKEx, Livecoin, Poloniex, COSS and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.