Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.48 or 0.00022559 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Upbit, Kyber Network and Liqui. In the last seven days, Bancor has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $85.50 million and $1.61 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007796 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00159716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00277218 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $641.38 or 0.09774106 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009839 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor’s genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 78,426,238 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,757,040 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bancor is bancor.network. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kyber Network, Tidex, Gate.io, ABCC, Bittrex, Liqui, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Binance, Bancor Network, COSS, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bancor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.