Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 32% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Authorship has a market capitalization of $293,045.00 and approximately $1,461.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Authorship has traded up 38.8% against the dollar. One Authorship token can currently be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007527 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015208 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00159252 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00273434 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $633.09 or 0.09648367 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Authorship was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.