Ace (CURRENCY:ACE) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. One Ace token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001606 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ace has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. Ace has a market cap of $1.15 million and approximately $364,742.00 worth of Ace was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00158452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00273632 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $641.03 or 0.09779322 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009795 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ace’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. Ace’s total supply is 14,476,036 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,646,911 tokens. Ace’s official Twitter account is @TokenStars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ace is /r/TokenStars and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ace is tokenstars.com/en/ace.
Ace Token Trading
Ace can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ace should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ace using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.