PROUD Money (CURRENCY:PROUD) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on August 30th. In the last seven days, PROUD Money has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar. One PROUD Money coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000081 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. PROUD Money has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of PROUD Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.40 or 0.02894560 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008935 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004233 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002015 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002124 BTC.
PROUD Money Profile
PROUD Money (CRYPTO:PROUD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 14th, 2016. PROUD Money’s total supply is 5,711,511,682 coins. PROUD Money’s official Twitter account is @PROUDmoneyWorld. PROUD Money’s official website is www.proud.money.
PROUD Money Coin Trading
PROUD Money can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PROUD Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PROUD Money should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PROUD Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PROUD Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PROUD Money and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.