Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. In the last week, Zurcoin has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. Zurcoin has a market cap of $110,857.00 and $0.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zurcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006320 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
Zurcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.