Swisscoin (CURRENCY:SIC) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 12th. Swisscoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,782.00 worth of Swisscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swisscoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Rfinex. Over the last week, Swisscoin has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00048057 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003956 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00284516 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000228 BTC.
Swisscoin (SIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Swisscoin’s total supply is 10,200,000,000 coins. Swisscoin’s official website is swisscoin.eu. Swisscoin’s official Twitter account is @Swisscoin_Dev.
Swisscoin Coin Trading
Swisscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swisscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swisscoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swisscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swisscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swisscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.