NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 12th. One NuShares token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, NuShares has traded up 18.5% against the dollar. NuShares has a total market cap of $702,209.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00073582 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004286 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001271 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024542 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares (CRYPTO:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.