Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 12th. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $4.61 million and $24,387.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Merculet has traded 41.5% lower against the dollar. One Merculet token can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Rfinex, OKEx and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015749 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00294981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00184605 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Merculet was first traded on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,682,841,212 tokens. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. The official website for Merculet is www.merculet.io.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Rfinex, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Merculet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.