News articles about Aegean Marine Petroleum Network (NYSE:ANW) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network earned a news impact score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the oil and gas company an impact score of 42.8778867490964 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Top Gainer to observe: Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (ANW) (topdesertsafari.com)
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Announces Key Leadership Appointments and New Management Committee (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess … (businesswire.com)
- DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- CLASS ACTION DEADLINE for ANW and DB: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders (feeds.benzinga.com)
Several research firms recently issued reports on ANW. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Aegean Marine Petroleum Network from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 2nd. Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Aegean Marine Petroleum Network from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Tuesday, April 24th. Finally, Jefferies Financial Group restated a “buy” rating and issued a $7.00 target price on shares of Aegean Marine Petroleum Network in a report on Monday, June 25th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the company’s stock. The company currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $5.00.
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network traded down $0.03, hitting $1.81, during midday trading on Friday, Marketbeat reports. The stock had a trading volume of 708,030 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,055,193. The firm has a market cap of $74.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.42 and a beta of 3.00. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network has a 1-year low of $0.60 and a 1-year high of $5.35.
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Company Profile
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a marine fuel logistics company that markets and supplies refined marine fuel and lubricants to vessels in port, at sea, and on rivers worldwide. The company offers fueling services to ocean-going and a range of coastal vessels, including oil tankers, container ships, drybulk carriers, cruise ships, reefers, LNG/LPG carriers, car carriers, and ferries, as well as to marine fuel traders, brokers, and other end-users of marine fuel and lubricants.
Read More: Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aegean Marine Petroleum Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.