XMax (CURRENCY:XMX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 5th. During the last seven days, XMax has traded down 22.2% against the dollar. One XMax token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, DDEX and FCoin. XMax has a total market capitalization of $5.06 million and $209,279.00 worth of XMax was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015838 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00291474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00185025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013703 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
XMax Token Profile
XMax launched on July 3rd, 2018. XMax’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,184,488,289 tokens. XMax’s official website is www.xmx.com. XMax’s official Twitter account is @XMax_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for XMax is /r/XMax_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XMax Token Trading
XMax can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, HADAX and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XMax directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XMax should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XMax using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for XMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XMax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.