Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Skrumble Network has a market cap of $5.04 million and $541,381.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skrumble Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0071 or 0.00000111 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, LBank, Gate.io and Hotbit. In the last week, Skrumble Network has traded 45.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008488 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00293195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00184819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network launched on April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 711,591,045 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Hotbit, Gate.io, IDEX, Bilaxy and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skrumble Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.