Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 12th. Sativacoin has a market cap of $70,959.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sativacoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Sativacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000158 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin (STV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,095,373 coins. Sativacoin’s official website is www.sativacoin.io. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins.
Sativacoin Coin Trading
Sativacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sativacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sativacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.