Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Quark has a market capitalization of $1.55 million and approximately $29.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000096 BTC on popular exchanges including FreiExchange, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. In the last week, Quark has traded 467% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014537 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000086 BTC.
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 256,122,151 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.