Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Powercoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Powercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Powercoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012967 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Powercoin (CRYPTO:PWR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2016. Powercoin’s total supply is 500,125,816,646 coins. Powercoin’s official Twitter account is @pwr_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Powercoin is /r/PWRcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Powercoin’s official website is pwr-coin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Buying and Selling Powercoin
Powercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Powercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Powercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.