Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Pirl has a market cap of $2.72 million and $17,012.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001812 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange and Sistemkoin. Over the last week, Pirl has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009662 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011016 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (CRYPTO:PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 23,627,766 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.