MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. In the last week, MUSE has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One MUSE coin can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on major exchanges. MUSE has a total market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00079744 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012151 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015094 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 33.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002816 BTC.
MUSE Coin Profile
MUSE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MUSE is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. The official website for MUSE is soundac.io.
Buying and Selling MUSE
MUSE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MUSE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MUSE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MUSE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.