Masari (CURRENCY:MSR) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One Masari coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00003799 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and SouthXchange. Masari has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and $1,087.00 worth of Masari was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Masari has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007119 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000193 BTC.
MSR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2017. Masari’s total supply is 6,836,585 coins. The official website for Masari is getmasari.org. The Reddit community for Masari is /r/masari and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Masari’s official Twitter account is @masaricurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Masari is forum.getmasari.org.
Masari Coin Trading
Masari can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Masari directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Masari should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Masari using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Masari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Masari and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.