Maggie (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 22.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. In the last week, Maggie has traded 37.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maggie has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $57,306.00 worth of Maggie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maggie token can currently be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including Rfinex, BigONE and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $167.83 or 0.02645082 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011436 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 208.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004111 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002279 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002701 BTC.
Maggie Token Profile
Maggie is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Maggie’s total supply is 3,200,000,000 tokens. Maggie’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The official website for Maggie is maggie.vip.
Maggie Token Trading
Maggie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, OKEx and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maggie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maggie should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maggie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maggie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maggie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.