HitCoin (CURRENCY:HTC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Over the last week, HitCoin has traded down 5.5% against the dollar. One HitCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. HitCoin has a market capitalization of $962,114.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of HitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $169.05 or 0.02650350 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 254.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002701 BTC.
HitCoin Coin Profile
HTC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2015. HitCoin’s total supply is 20,996,318,099 coins and its circulating supply is 10,996,318,099 coins. HitCoin’s official Twitter account is @HitcoinPH and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HitCoin is hitcoininfo.com.
Buying and Selling HitCoin
HitCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HitCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HitCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.